Retained Executive Search
Exclusive Executive Search
Read what some of our clients have to say about NextSearch:
Terms of Business
The following are NextSearch’s Standard Terms and Conditions. In line with our desire to offer flexibility, these may be altered as a result of negotiation with a client or in the interests of alignment with a clients’ own recruitment terms and conditions.
- All invoices issued on acceptance of offer by candidate and are payable within fourteen (14) days of invoice date.
- Our service is covered by a guarantee to undertake replacement of the candidate appointed if such person either resigns or is terminated for unsatisfactory performance within the first 90 days of commencing employment. (6 months in the case of retained assignments)
- The replacement conditions apply provided:
- our fees have been paid in full,
- there have not been organisational or any other changes affecting termination or resignation which are clearly beyond our control, and
- the replacement is for the specific role vacated and is not transferable to other roles if a replacement is found through any other means.
- Candidates referred by us will be subject to a full placement fee, should a Client or a related organisation appoint that individual within a period of six (6) months of interview or introduction.
- An assignment is deemed successful when NextSearch has presented a shortlist, a preferred candidate has been chosen and an offer is made, verbally or in writing. In the case of a non-retained assignment, if at this point the assignment is cancelled or headcount approval is re-allocated or for whatever reason the position cannot be filled, despite there being a suitable candidate found, then a fee equal to 40% of the total fee is payable, for that role.